Are your company looking for export opportunities in international urban development projects?
The export platform Smart City Sweden and the Association of Swedish Engineering Industries invite you to a workshop on Circular Economy.
The workshop gives you an opportunity to learn more about hands-on city projects where Swedish competence and technology is needed. The projects are connected to waste management and waste-to-energy, district heating & cooling, and energy-efficient buildings. Companies will also be given the opportunity to present solutions, products and services.
Some of the projects that will be presented are:
- Transport for London (TFL) – More than 10 000 households will be built in the coming years. Through Swedish cooperation, we have the opportunity to work directly with TFL within Circular Economy.
- SPR-City Chennai och Pune Health Centre – A project where it is possible to deliver overall solutions in Circular Economy through Swedish cooperation.
- Stoke-on-Trent – A new waste processing plant is being built according to a Swedish model
- Pune – A pre-study of a Waste-to-energy facility is requested
- Kina – Recycling companies and waste-to-energy companies are requested
When? 8th of October at 2-4.30 PM
Where? Stockholm, Hammarby kaj 18, 4th floor
Register by emailing: email@example.com by the 4th of October.