Clavister is a network security vendor delivering a full range of network security solutions for both physical and virtualized environments.
Clavister is a leading security provider for fixed, mobile and virtual network Environments. The company’s award-winning solutions give enterprises, local and federal governments, cloud service providers and telecom operators the highest levels of protection against current and new threats and unmatched reliability. Founded in 1997 on innovation coupled with enduring commitment and dedication to customer secure solutions, Clavister’s sole focus is to address network security, VPN termination and its challenges. Through innovative technology choices, Clavister continues to deliver award-winning technology to more than 25 000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden, Clavister maintains a global presence with sales operations in European, APAC and Latin American regions.
• Wide range of security solutions including security for enterprise, telecom and cloud
• Clavister cOS core – the strongest link to security. All Clavister products are powered by a fully in house developed network security operating system
• Clavister next-generation firewalls designed for enterprises and data centers requiring high performance, excellent scalability and robust functionality
• Clavister products and services are available through a worldwide network of distributors and partners
• 24/7 support and services including: technical support, resources, training, professional services and robust Product Lifecycle Policy
Clavister has over the years built strategic alliances with technology leaders such as Intel, Ericsson, Canon, Artesyn, D-Link, Wind River and VMware
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are continuously recruiting new developers and support technicians. For information regarding open positions and how to apply, please visit clavister.com/about-us/careers/open-positions/