Exeri is a leader in electricity grid monitoring in Sweden, both in number of IoT units and in length of monitored overhead line. When there is a fault in an overhead line can it take several hours to find the error. Exeri Smart Grid Surveillance detects and locates faults in the grid immediately. This is done with the help of intelligent sensors, secure radio communication and advanced data analysis. This gives the electric grid operator decision support for the repair work, shorter interruption time and improved reliability.
Exeri’s technology has been verified in several successful tests in real operating environments, including the benefits electricity grid owners gain in quality, safety and operating costs.
Exeri´s system “Smart Grid Surveillance” is built on decades of experience with technological innovation.
Smart Grid Surveillance gives precise positioning of defects in the power grid, a completely unique innovation that brings the power grid up to speed with today’s technology.
– Exact positioning of faults
– Predict necessary maintenance
– Real-time decision support
– Increased safety for people in the field
– Knowledge of what is actually happening in the grid at all times, and where
– Half outage time and cost
– Predictions on where maintenance is needed before faults occur
EXERI ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Large scale investors with good relations within the power area
– Larger system installation possibilities
– Expanding our team with more software developers that want to make a change
– Skellefteå Kraft