Yodiwo innovates in the field of Smart Facilities, Smart Retail, and Smart Cities, paving the way for a new technological era. We are offering sustainable and scalable solutions that maximize the return of every penny spent on private and public physical space.
YodiCITY, Yodiwo’s Smart City platform, enables interaction of all key stakeholders across multiple layers of interactivity, offering a unified view of the city. It is simultaneously collecting information from thousands of sensors and other data points, which are being processed in real-time by operation-specific and seamlessly integrated vertical modules.
Using the YodiCITY platform, city administrators can manage and monitor vitals like energy consumption, city lighting systems, air quality, waste management, parking spaces, and many more through a single, interoperable, and scalable platform. Αll modules and functions are 100% scalable and the configuration is easy-to-learn.
In a nutshell, YodiCITY offers:
• the ability for all city systems to communicate with each other
• the possibility for data sharing between multiple entities
• the ability to integrate a wide range of data sources quickly and seamlessly since YodiCITY easily integrates with any existing equipment and 3rd party services or solutions
• the flexibility and agility in developing, testing, and deploying multiple city applications under one system
• the possibility to connect all stakeholders, including citizens, partners, vendors, developers, maintenance staff , etc.
• detection of abnormalities in operation patterns, using end-to-end industry-leading technologies such as edge computing, machine learning, and advanced data analytics
• multidimensional reporting, customizable alerts & notifications
• an unlimitedly expandable Smart City platform
Main City Apps:
• Smart parking
• Smart waste management
• Smart lighting
• Smart Air Quality management
• Smart traffic
• Smart metering
The solution is simple to install, integrate and scale. It supports multiple smart city apps and communication protocols, and it gathers and processes data in real-time while monitoring and predicting future events.