Dåva DAC provides environmentally sound treatment, recovery and disposal of solid and semi-solid waste. Our flexibility is our strength and we manage hazardous waste and other fractions including contaminated soils from remediation projects, ashes from waste incineration and heating plants, waste from the industry aswell as from construction and demolition and other waste not suited for recycling.
We apply flexible solutions, in order to prepare as much as possible for re-use and minimize use of disposal options. Dåva DAC runs landfills for hazardous, non-hazardous and inert waste, all according to up-to-date legislation. Northern Sweden is our geographical market and we are situated at the Dåva business park north of Umeå.
– Treatment and material recycling of solid and semi-solid waste
– Landfill disposal of non-hazardous, hazardous and inert waste
– Co-operation with collection and recycling companies
– Treatment and disposal of contaminated soils from a numerous remediation projects in northern Sweden
– Recycling and disposal of various waste fractions from the construction- and demolition industry
– Disposal of various waste fractions from the wood-, pulp-, metallurgical and manufacturing industry