BB Innovation & Co AB invented and constructed completely new generation of extremely low flushing WC with urine sorting system. The WC – DUBBLETTEN can be installed inbuildings with conventional plumbing and be completed with a separate pipe for urine and collected separately and stored in tanks.
This Swedish company, established in 1994 operate within the environmental sector with manufacturing, trading and technology consulting. BB Innovation & Co AB has a clear focus on Sustainable Urban Development. The holistic solution based on the principle of resource recovery in the Water Sewerage and Nutrient Management Cycles for Urbanized Environments.
The waste sorting is accepted as an essential part of resource recovery. In the process of wastewater purification significant benefits can be accomplish by Splitting the Waste Flows at Source, in special design Wc -DUBBLETTEN within the building drainpipes systems.
– Ca. 80% of drinking water can be saved
– Ca. 80% of wastewater stream can be reduced
– Recycling of valuable organic nutrients
– Reduce of eutrophication in lakes and enclosed seas
– Reduce of chemicals in Wastewater Treatment Plants
– Reduce of fossil energy in Wastewater Treatment Plants
– Reduce of fossil energy in production of chemical fertilizers by using valuable human urine in agriculture instead of chemical fertilizers
– A Varied Agricultural Landscape by using human urine in agriculture and successfully reducing chemical fertilizer and pestides
– The ecological balance between urban and rural areas can be successfully achieved according to Sustainable Development principles as: Flourishing Lakes and Streams, Good-quality of Groundwater, A Balanced Marine and Environment with Flourishing Coastal Areas and Archipelagos.