3 days of immersion in the French startup ecosystem. – Business opportunities, financing and partnerships.
Since a few years, the French innovation scene is booming!
- Paris was elected European Innovation Capital 2017 @ WebSummit.
- Xavier Niel, founder of Free Telecom, launched Station F, the world’s biggest startup campus, with more than 3000 work places & 26 international startup programs.
- In 2017, for the first time ever, France leads in Europe with €2.7 billion funds raised, vs. €2.3 billion in UK.
- VivaTechnology is the leading European innovation forum, with 68 000 attendees, 6 000 startups and 1 400 investors.
From May the 21st to 24th 2018, the French Chamber of Commerce & Business France, with the support of Openers & Lupo Design, organise French Tech Days in Paris with special focus on fintechs and mobility/smart cities. French & Swedish startups, VCs & corporate companies will meet each other, discuss business opportunities, financing, partnerships, and Swedish startups will pitch in front of a jury composed of investors and potential clients. The winning startup will get its participation reimbursed.
We will also visit Parisian fintech & smart city hubs, the connection platform between corporates & startups and learn more about why France is taking the lead in specific mobility/smart city fields.
Hosted by our partners, the business meetings, roundtables and keynotes will host vc’s, startups and large corporations throughout the days. Contact us if you are interested in meeting with one particular actor on the French market.
A start-up or an innovative company (corporate or VC) in mobility/Smart cities and want to expand on one of the most dynamic European countries.
To meet partners, clients and investors and discover the French innovation ecosystem.
See this link for full details.
Contact the organisers:
+33 6 84 96 67 39
+46 70 441 33 26
Registration and fees:
Register online via Frenchtechdays.se/paris or contact us by e-mail if you need further info.
Startups & VC’s
Includes the full 3-day program, business meetings with keys actors, the 3-day pass to vivatechnology, access to the complete listing of participants, meals, cocktails & local transportations.Also included – a free rating of your business on estimeo.com, the automatic rating platform dedicated to startups! Flights & accommodations are booked and paid for by the participants directly.
* Up to 2 participants, € 900 extra will be charged per extra participant.
Prices are VAT excluded.