Smart City Sweden will take part in the virtual Sustainable Nordic Cities Conference, open for anyone working with transport, energy or urban planning in Nordic cities/regions.
The Sustainable Nordic Cities Conference is the final activity within the project Sustainable Nordic cities with a focus on climate-smart mobility, launched during the Swedish Presidency of the Nordic Council of Ministers in 2018.
The conference will focus on questions like:
- How do we travel, and transport goods in a sustainable city?
- Young people’s views on mobility today
- Zero-emission zones – how can they be designed?
- Successful virtual meetings and efficient distance working – how to do it?
- How to plan Super Cycle Highways?
- The role of Nordic public actors in the deployment of charging infrastructure
- How do we make it easier to find a charging station?
Participate in presentations from the Nordic region that share good examples and lessons learned on climate-smart mobility and sustainable cities. You are also given the opportunity to influence the content of the conference.
Please register here. Register before 25 January for a free Nordic Lunch Experience.